venerdì 22 febbraio 2019

"Plant dreams... grow happiness" an interactive card with Waffle Flower!

Hello there and happy friday! 
Hust poppin' here real quick to share a couple of pics of a new interactive card I made withthe adorable mice from the Grow Happiness set.


These mice are so lovely! And I love that the tallest flower pops up an hide behind the grass as the main interactive element! Be sure to see it in action on my Instagram! 


I can not wait to create more with these goodies!! 
Supplies: 



Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by today, be sure to join the fun and play with us!!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento