mercoledì 22 agosto 2018

"You make me happy" shaker card for Sunny Studio!


Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today i'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a fun shaker feat the new Comic Strip Everyday die.

I love this new die cause it can be customize very easily. If you die cut it, you'll have a beautiful frame with lots of little spaces to be decorated but if you are in a hurry and you need to make a quick shaker, you can cut with your scissors the internal partitions and you have a beautiful stitched frame!



That's exactly what i did for my card today. And it's also super easy to die cut foam with adhesive with the same technique so you can have all the elements to build your shaker. Instead you can use foam adhesive around the edges like i did.
Also you can create lots of mini shaker scenes leaving the die cut as it is, can't wait to create one card like that!
The little clouds are the ones included in the set, soo pretty! 




I also used the new Woodland Borders to die cut the grass out of this stripy green paper from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 paper pad and the little gnomes are from the Home Sweet Gnome set. I stamped, colored and die cut them and then i adhered all my images on to the plastic sheet so they are actually out of the shaker. 
I built my sentiment with the Happy Toughts set and i embossed it in white. 
Finally all the shaker elements are sparkling clear sequins and glitters, i think they pop very nicely against my background colored with the Spiced Marmelade Distress Oxide Ink.

I'm so super happy bout how it turned out, hope u like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

2 commenti:

  1. Francesca, I love the new Sunny Studio card you posted today. It is beautiful. I have a question about the "Oh Happy Day" background paper you used behind the card. Can you tell me the maker or company that made that paper. I have been trying to find it for quite a while. Thanks so much for your help. rossrookies@comcast.net

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank u so much! It's by Lawn Fawn, an old collection. I don't think it's still avaiable on their online store but if you are searching for this rainbow vibes the new Holiday collection is amazing! And there's also still avaiable the old rainbow one :)

      Elimina