mercoledì 22 agosto 2018

"Sending Hugs" surprise card for Heffy Doodle!


Hello there and happy wednesday! 

Today i'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a "Sending Hugs" surprise card feat the Yappy Happy Mail set!



First of all i die cut 2 stitched panels out of white cardstock and i created a coordinated red card base. 
Then i placed my mail box stamp on to one of the panels and i stamped it in black. I also stamped lots of images from the same set, colored them with coics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. 


I colored my mail box and i partially die cut it to create a little "door" effect.I masked it and the bottom of my panel out with some tape and i colored my background by sponging some Peacock Feathers distress ink.
I also stamped my sentiment and then i glued down all th eimages on the front of my card with liquid glue and foam adhesive. Then i glued down all the other images on to my second panel and i placed them to show up once the mail box is open ( you can also trace with a pencil the mail box window on to the second white panel to help you with the placement).


Finally i glued my first panel n to my secon one and then i adhered everything on to my card base.
I also added some deatils to my images with a white gel pen :)


I'm so super Yappy Happy about how it turned out :)

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento