mercoledì 1 agosto 2018

Happy Birthday card for Heffy Doodle!

Hello there!
Today i'm on the Heffy Doodle blog with this pretty Happy Birthday card feat the Wingman set.







































I think it's soo lovely! Super simple and clean with lots of white space, perfect for a summer birthday!
Here's are more pics..






































I love copics in soft colors and this combo .. it's the best!





































Hope u ike my card and thank u soo much for stopping by today! 
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento