lunedì 20 agosto 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 35!


Hello there and happy monday! 

It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and the new theme is Coffee, tea & treats!



I was inspired to create a cute fun scene with lots of pumpkins, a couple of little squirrels and a cup of tea! 

Oh i love these cuties soo soo much! They make me so happy, the new season is coming :)

I also embossed my sentiment with the Lawn Fawn gold embossing powder and this effect is soo cool and pretty! 

Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Be sure to have fun and play with us! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento