sabato 25 agosto 2018

More Halloween fun with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and happy saturday!
Today i have a fun Halloween card made with lots of Hello Bluebird stuff from the new release :)






































I love too cute to spook Halloween stuff, it's my kind of Halloween cause i don't like scary things at all and these ghosts are the cutest!! 
First of all i stamped all the images on to white cardstock with memento black ink, i colored them with copics and i die cut them all with their coordinated dies.







































I used lots of Hello Bluebird sets: Halloween Fun, Ghostly Greetings, Spooky Script and Autumn Gatherings ( for the little glasses! eheh!!) 
I inked my background with Distress Inks Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire, i let i dry and i stamped the sentiment - love this fancy font so much!!







































Finally i glued down all the images with foam tape - this design is my favorite to make and i'm so happy about how this turned out :)

Please leave a comment down below if u have any questions or just leave me some love :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento