domenica 19 agosto 2018

Boo! Halloween fun with Hello Bluebird!

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog! 
Today it's all about Halloween Vibes and the "too cute to spook cuties" from the new Hello Bluebird Collection are the real stars of the show!
Let's start with my first project, i have 2 to show u today so grab a cup of coffe and get cosy :)







































I'm in love with this little scene, that little bear with his caramel apple is just too adorable! 
First of all i die cut the Spooky Scene Die out of some dark kraft cardstock and I actually used Paper Bag cardstock by Lawn Fawn. I shaded the trees a little bit with the Walnut Stain Distress inks and the grass i die cut it out of white and colored it with Twisted Citron and Shabby Shutter + a little bit of Peeled Paint Distress inks.







































I stamped, colored and die cut lots and lots of images from all these sets: Halloween Party, Halloween Fun and Ghostly Greetings. 
And omg i can't have enough of this little spider and its candies! ahah!!






































I created my background by inking a white panel with Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmelade and i composed and glued down my scene as u see it. 
Then i stamped my sentiment from the Spooky Script set and i love this font, it's so pretty and elegant, it maches perfectly a fun and cute Halloween card.
I added some sparkle and little white details with a white gel pen and i can't stop looking at it! eheh!

Now.. on to my other project!
I created another card with the Trick or Treat set :)






































I went Crazy Halloween with this, i mean a witch, a vampire and a little Frankestein?! they are soo cute!!! ahah!
First of all i created my card and this is actually a one layer card - i did glued my images down with foam tape but since no more layers are involved i consider this a s a 1 layer design :)
I colored it with Abandoned Coral, Dusty Concord and mostly Chipped Shappire distress inks, i die cut a stitched banner and i stamped my sentiment from the same set in black.






































I glued down all the elements and btw i had to fussy cut my images cause dies are still on their way but coordinated dies are avaiable for this set as well.
Finally i added some white dots here and there to achieve a starry look for my background.
Oh i had soo much fun creating these and i hope u will join them as much as i do :)


Please leave a comment down below if u have any questions or just leave me some love :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento