mercoledì 15 agosto 2018

Fruit Cocktail card for Sunny Studio!

Hi there,today i'm up on Sunny Studio with a clean and simple card feat the new Fruit Cocktail set!




All the talented ladies in the team are showing you how to bild up the images with the amazing layering stamps technique so this time, for my project, i thought a little out of the box and gave this set a fun twist! 
I created this card by die cutting the fruits and i colored with Distress Inks. 
Yeah..It's that simple! 
The coordinated dies do not always allow you to just die cut  and color them but in this specific case they are so close to the original fruit shapes you can do it.


For all the leaves i used Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint distress inks; i colored the pear with the same combo and i used Spiced Marmelade and Abandoned Coral for the peach and the apple.

I cut out my card base out of white cardstock and i created a dry embossed frame with my scoring board on to the front.

I adhered them on to my white card, i stamped my sentiment ( wich i love!) in memento black ink at the bottom and I added some sparkling sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to finish my card.

I'm so super happy bout how it turned out, hope u like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento