lunedì 30 maggio 2016

BRIDT post: "Hippo birdie to you" a cute interactive card by Lawn Fawn!

Hi there and happy monday! :) 
Today i'm on the Buttefly Reflections Ink Blog with a cute interactive card!

Here's what i created..


How sweet is that little hippo?! And he also got a little bird as a friend! I loove them and i had soo much fun creating this interactive card! :)
Here are some other photos..


The scene i created is super simple because i want the attention to be focused on my critters! 
They go back and forth and i can't stop looking at them! ihih! 


Do you like to see them in action? I made a little video! Click * here * and be sure to leave me some insta-love! :)

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!! 

Be sure to go over the Butterfly Reflection Ink Blog to read the full post and find some more inspiration! 
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Have an amazing week!
franci :)


2 commenti: