domenica 8 maggio 2016

Happy Mother's day!

Hi there!
Today i'm celebrating my mom with this cute little card...!


My mom is a needleworker so i thought to build a cute scene with lots of wool envolved! I love those sheeps and all the other little critters.. they are making a wool themed party!!ahah! It makes me giggle a lot! :)
This card take me some times to be made.. i had to cut all the images.. but i'm so happy about how it turned out!! :)
Here's a little detail...

Ahah! This sheep on the left it's like my.. surrounded by my mom's wool balls! ihih!! 
Challenges: 






Hope you like my card, thank you so much for stopping by today..and happy Mother's day to all the mamas out there! :)

Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Have an amazing week!
franci :)

5 commenti:

  1. Eek! This is so cute!! LOVE those little mice and the sheep! Ha ha ha! Sooooooo fun! Thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Adorabile!!!! Una vera chicca!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. AHHH! This card is simply incredible, the detail of your scene is amazing! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    RispondiElimina
  4. Such a fun and creative card! I'm sure your mom loved this card too!

    RispondiElimina