domenica 1 maggio 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challenge # 9! A happy Birthday card feat. ME and SSS :)

Hi again! This is my secon post of the day.. This morning i posted my first christmas card for year 2016, click * here * to see it! :)

________________________________________________________________________


Hi there and welcome back!!
Anothere Tic Tac Toe Challenge begins today! YAY!! 



As always you can choose 3 elements  (in a row) and create any project you want!!
Here's my inspiration for you...


I chose the middle row: Birthday, Sponging and White space and this was a challenge for me, because i'd love to make a birthday card for a friend of us, but i have some problems making masculine card for adults. Really i do not even know how to design a classique and seroious card so.. i did not! aahah! Yeah.. i just colored this cutie by Mama Elephant and it's perfect all by itself! ahah! Then i added some layers to give some dimension and i created this cool blue background with the stripped stencil by Simon Says Stamp.
It's super simple but i like it! :)
And remember when in doubt.. go for cuteness! :) ihih!! 
I'm also entering these challenges: 





Be sure to check the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog and play with us! 
Hope you like my project and thank you so so much for stopping by today! 

Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Have an amazing week!
franci :)


3 commenti:

  1. Really cute! Love the simplicity of this design! Well done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Adorabile!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is darling! Love the background you created! I'm so glad you are linking up on the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge blog now, so we can all enjoy your awesome card! (PS I think even an adult would enjoy this card. It's awesome!)

    RispondiElimina