martedì 24 maggio 2016

It's all about sparkle, shine and happiness!

Update: This card received the "Honorable Gnome" title!! I'm so so happy! thanks!! :)




Update: this card is a "Sweet Six" at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog!I'm so happy, thanks!! :)




Hi there! 
Today i have a cute birthday card feat. Lawn Fawn to show you!
Here's what i created...



How cute is this otter?! Otters are my fave talking about little critters and i loooove this stamp by Lawn fawn!! :)

It's a super cute mini stamp set and it's a little gift from one of my crafty friend.. so one more reason to love it! :)

First of all.. yeah it's not a tipical card! I used that banner shape to cut it out and then i layered another piece behind like if i was doing a circular card. I stamped the little otter and the present and i colored them with copics, then i fussy cut them.
I sponged some Tumbled Glass distress ink to create my background and then i made the fringe out of some vellum ( don't you know i'm in love with fringe?! ahah!! ). I also cut a thin stripes of silver cardstock..and it's not just in silver color, it has lots of fine glitters in that make it shines!! I glued down all my pieces and then i added lots of sparkle! I put some wink of stella on the present and all along the rectangles edges plus i added some sequins by PPP to give extra shine!
Finally i i finished my card with that little silver ribbon :)
Here's a detail of the card... and YAY! i captured all the shines! :)

The pun and sweet sentiment makes me giggle everytime! :)
Oh i also added some details with a white jel pen.
Challenges: 




       



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! :)
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Have an amazing week-end!
franci :)

6 commenti:

  1. This is such a sweet card! That little otter is one of my favs!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is so, so cute! I just love this otter! So glad you had fun with our punny challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    RispondiElimina
  4. Absolutely cute! love the stamp you used! Your touch of glitter is great! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon SAys Monday challenge Blog! barbara

    RispondiElimina
  5. This is so soft and pretty! I love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    RispondiElimina
  6. love the background and the fringe border - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

    RispondiElimina