mercoledì 1 giugno 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challege #11 a cute project feat. WPlus9!

Hi there and welcome back!!
Anothere Tic Tac Toe Challenge begins today! YAY!! 




As always you can choose 3 elements  (in a row) and create any project you want!!
Here's my inspiration for you...


Not a tipical card! ahah!! Today i just wanna show you a different project. I decorated this candle and i gave it to a friend of mine as a little birthday present. I loove it! And i hope she loves it too! ahah! :)
I used this adorable foxy by WPlus9, these stitched leaves are by Lawn Fawn and i created this scalloped stripe with a border die by Pretty Pink Posh.
Of course i was inspired by our board! This time i chose a diagonal line: Yellow, Ink Splatters and Scalloped border. 
Here's a detail of my project...


First of all i die cut and assembled my little foxy; i used some white and kraft cardstock and some markers to color those little eyes and ears.
(i also made a tutorial to create some super cute bookmarkers with this adorable foxy.. click * here * to see)
Then i die cut some leaves and i spoged them with some Shabby Shutters distress inks giving them some shadows. I also cut my stripe and i create my scalloped border, i sponged it with some Spiced Marmelade distress ink and then i splattered some little drops of Abandoned Coral distress ink color. I just put some ink on a acrilic block with some water and i used a brush to drop little and tiny amount of color here and there on my stripe.
Be sure to check the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog and play with us! 
Hope you like my project and thank you so so much for stopping by today! 

Challenges: 




Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Have an amazing week!
franci :)


3 commenti:

  1. The candle is so cute!!! Thank you Franci!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is so clever!!! I LOVE that you used this adorable fox on a candle!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. This fox is so adorable! Lovely creation!

    RispondiElimina