sabato 21 maggio 2016

Love.. and rainbow machine!!

Update: this card received some love on the Paper Smooches blog! Click * here * to see!

Happy saturday friends!! :)
Today i have a super happy and colorfull card to show you..
Here's what i created..



I looove it!! This card just make me smile!! :)
It's been soo long since the last time i played the Paper Smooches Challenge, so i decided to take some time to just have fun!! :)
The theme for this month is Rainbow.. who wouldn't love a rainbow whasing machine that spreads love all around?! ahah!! 
Challenge: 

       


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! :)
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Have an amazing week-end!
franci :)



2 commenti:

  1. This is such a bright and happy card! The play on words goes perfect with the image!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is GENIUS! I loooooooooooove the rainbow coming from the "love machine"! If only my washer was as happy as this one! LOL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our May Rainbow challenge--I hope you will play along with the June Layers challenge (starts Wednesday!!)! <3

    RispondiElimina