mercoledì 20 luglio 2022

Fireside Christmas tags with RAM!

Hi there and happy wednesday! 
Today I'm sharing a couple of cute Christmas tags featuring the lovely Fireside Christmas Design by Rachelle Anne Miller..


This cute little girl, all the stockings and the little kitty cat? 
Aww this Christmas scene is soo sweet!

 
There's something special about these and it is that I colored them digitally! 
Since was the first time coloring a digital stamp digitally for me I went simple with plain colors and just some highlights and it was so much fun! 
I find I'm really more confident when I'm drawing and coloring digital way vs coloring an already ready to use image..(don't know why -it's weird!) but I'm looking forward to get better at it, cause these designs are so lovely.
Of course then I resized the images, printed them out and turned them into little clean and simple tags. 
Hope you are now inspired to create something festive! 


Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento