martedì 26 luglio 2022

Aussie Christmas gift tag with RAM!

Hello there!
Today I have a giant Christmassy tag to share, featuring the Aussie Christmas digital stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller..


And my digital coloring adventure continues.. 
This little festive scene is another must have, these little critters exchanging gifts are so adorable!
I colored them digitally added a simple scene to ground them, resized them and printed them out.
Then I die cut the scene with a stitched rectangle die and decide to create a giant Xmas tag out of it cause sometimes I just want more place to write my own loooong greeting on the back! 



The little cangaroo is my fave and the carpet fringes + the tree branches were my faves to color! 


Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento