venerdì 5 giugno 2020

"Sea you soon" card + video tutorial for Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy friday!
Today I'm sharing a cute Summer themed card featuring the new Tropical Scenes set by Sunny Studio!


I love these new borders so much and this ocean themed one is my fave! I paired it with the new Sea You soon cuties here to create a fun under the water scene.

Please enjoy my video tutorial and be inspired to create your own ocean themed card! 



Hope you like my card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

I'll see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento