lunedì 1 giugno 2020

"Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 78: Smile crocodile!"

Hello there and happy monday! 

It's finally time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and it couldn't be more fun that this.. here's the new theme...



...Create a scene -YAY! 

This is my most favorite thing to do with all my Lawn Fawn cuties so I picked up the adorable Critters down under set and I created a sweet scene..!




Awww I love these LF cuties so much! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I cut out 2 coordinated panels ( 6 and 1/4 by 4 and 1/4 inches).
I colored my first panel by sponging some Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks, then I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the Critters down under set. I also added some images from the following sets: Butterfly Kisses set + coordinated dies, Oh Gnome set + coordinated dies and A birdie told me set + coordinated dies.


I cut out a stripe out of my second panel and added some dry embossed details with the Stitched Borders set, then I glued it down to my colored panel and secured them down to the fron of my card.
I glued down all the images too with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and added lots of details with a white gel pen.


Finally I added some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to my scene and this card is ready to make someone smile! 

I'm so in love with it and I hope you like it too :)

Be sure to have fun and play with us to win a happy prize! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento