mercoledì 10 giugno 2020

"Hello foxy!" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello beautiful people!
Today I'm sharing a super cute card I made with an oldie but goodie Lawn Fawn set, inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge.. enjoy! 


Aww... do you recon these adorable images? 
If you are a Lawn Fawn lover from the beginning you sure do! 
These cuties are from the Critters in the Forest set that was release around 10 years ago I think, I wasn't even crafting, but I discovered Lawn Fawn a few years later with this and some other sets and I kept them all this time with me :)


I created this card inspired by my latest Lawn Fawna project and the instruction are pretty much the same.
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I cut out 2 coordinated panels ( 6 and 1/4 by 4 inches).
I colored my first panel by sponging some Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China Distress Inks, then I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the Critters in the Forest set. I also added some images from the following sets: Butterfly Kisses set + coordinated dies and A birdie told me set coordinated dies.


I cut out a stripe out of my second panel and added some dry embossed details with the Stitched Borders set, then I glued it down to my colored panel and secured them down to the fron of my card.
I glued down all the images too with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and added lots of details with a white gel pen.
Finally I added some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to my scene and this card is ready to make someone smile! 


I'm so in love with it and I hope you like it too :)
This card is up on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog too so be sure to stop by there and leave me some love, thank you! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento