lunedì 6 aprile 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 74!

Hello there and happy monday! 
Today it's finally time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and we have a card sketch for you to play with..


Sketches are soo much fun to be inspired by .. here's what I came up with!



Litte Lawn Fawn critters anyone?! 
These cuties are from the Butterfly Kisses set and I love them so much! 
First of all I die cut a stitched rectangle out of this lovely rainbow plaid paper and created a matching card base out of white cardstock.
I also die cut a dotted rectangle out of white cardstock.


I stamped, colored (with copics) and die cut all the images and glued them down with foam adhesive.
I also stamped my little label, colored it, die cut it and secured it down at the bottom.


Then I stamped another little sentiment just below my Happy Spring label and added some details with a white gel pen to all the images.
I glued down my plaid background to the front of my card with liquid glue and my decorated panel on top with foam adhesive.
Finally I stamped a little heart with Guava ink, die cut it and added to my card with some clear sequins to finish up my design.

I'm so happy about this card, hope you like it too!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


1 commento:

  1. Ciao, Francesca,
    il tuo biglietto è delizioso! Adoro la carta arcobaleno che hai usato come base.

    Mariangela :-)

    RispondiElimina