mercoledì 1 aprile 2020

"Happy Spring" with Sunny Studio!


Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a pretty Spring card featuring the Cheerful Daisies set by Sunny Studio.



First of all I made my card out of white cardstock and I inked the front with Distress ink to turned it into this bright red.
Then I stamped my flowers using Lawn Fawn inks Sunflower and Carrots + some Memento Drops inks for the center and leaves ( Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa, Pear Tart and Bamboo Leaves,  )  and I die cut them with their coordinated dies. 


I die cut my scalloped panel out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set, stamped my sentiment at the bottom and glued my flowers at the top with foam adhesive.


I added a little heart and glued my decorated panel on to the front of my card.


Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento