martedì 14 aprile 2020

"Besties" by Hello Bluebird!

Happy tuesday crafty friends! 
Today I have a card showcasing the Besties set by Hello Bluebird and it's the cutest, I'm telling ya! 


These critters totally stole my heart, it was love at first sight!
I started by making my cardbase out of white cardstock and I masked it multiple times to created my pastel backgrounf with Distress Inks.


I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and cut them out. I also added some details with a white gel pen and of course rosy cheecks! 
I added some little watercolor splatters on to my background and glued my critters down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


I stamped my sentiment in the center and added some white Nuvo drops embellishments.
I love this card so much, hope it will bring you all a little joy too! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento