mercoledì 18 marzo 2020

"Hello Spring" card for Sunny Studio!


Hi there beautiful people!
It's wednesday today and that means.. it's time for more Sunny Studio inspiration!
So I'm here with a new colorfull Spring themed card...just for u!



I started by making my cardbase out of white cardstock and cut out a matching white panel.
Then I covered the front bottom of my cardbase with this colorfull stripy rainbow patterned paper included in the Spring Fling set and I die cut my panel using this lovely hearts border die included in the Heartstrings Border dies set.


Then I stamped all my images from the Chickie Baby set, colored them with copics, added some details with a white gel pen and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I assembled all the elements into this little cute scene, glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and stamped my sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies set at the bottom.


Finally I mounted my decorated panel onto my card with more foam adhesive, I added some little sparkling clear sequins and a little red heart ( I die cut this with one of the other border dies included in the set out of white cardstock and colored with my copics!)

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 


Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento