domenica 28 gennaio 2018

A little felt fox with Simon Says Stamp!

Hello friends!
Today i'm so super happy to show u my first little foxy made with the Plush Gentle Fox set by Simon!!

Here's the cutie..!


Omg i looove this cutie so so much!! 
It takes some times to be made, and i actually am not a felt lover.. but at the end verything it's worth!!Cause i mean.. u just have to take a quick look to fell in love with this! ihih!!
I aslo used some nuvo drops for the first time ever to maake those little fox eyes and i'm so pleased they turned out perfectly! 
Can't wait to create another little foxy! 

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento