mercoledì 20 settembre 2017

"I came bearing gifts" A cute card with MFT!

Hi there! 
Today i created another card to enter the MFT Superstar Contest :)



Are u ready to see.. a cute bear who makes artistic skating?! ihih! 
Here's my card..


Ihih! These cute couple make me giggle a lot!
With this card i'm entering the first category..Clean and simple Genius.


The one who's skating with his basket is my fave!! ihih! But all the bears and sentiments included in the Polar Bear Pals stamp set are totally adorable!!
I also used the Dinamics Icebergs to complete my card and i drew the snow falling with a white gel pen.


Hope u like it just as much i had fun making it! ihih!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*
See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


2 commenti: