giovedì 21 settembre 2017

"Hello there" a pretty card with MFT!

Hello! 
Here's my last card for the MFT Superstar Contest :)


Today it's all about coloring with the Coloring Virtuoso category.. here's what i created..!


Cuties!!! I did a little no line copic coloring here and i also drew and color my own scene! 
Omg i had so much fun creating it! I had this idea of a little igloo in my mind so i gave it a try and i'm so happy about how it turned up!! :)



And this is my first time creating a background scene of my own with pencils and copics.. i'm really so excited!! ihih! :)
For my little bears.. well my grey copics are running out.. so i made them brown.. because it's cardmaking magic.. brown bears at the north pole! ihih!!! 
Here's another detail..


Hope u like my card :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*
See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


1 commento: