venerdì 15 settembre 2017

"Happy Penguins" with Avery Elle!


Hi there! 
Day 15of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge is here! 
I'm super happy to show u this little shadow box i created with my new Penguin Greetings stamp set by Avery Elle! 
Here's it..!




























Since Lawn Fawn released its Shadow box die i saw soo many shadow box cards everywhere that even if i don't have the die.. i have to create my own! ihih!
And i loooove it!
Then these penguins are adorable and they fit perfectly in my little scene!! Thay remind me the Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper! ihih!!
With all their winter accessorizes they are ready for Christmas and to have winter fun!!! ahah!  
I also added my banner sentiment from the Fa La La stamp set to complete the scene :)
I had so much fun creating this interactive card!!
Challenges: 


                






Please enjoy my Coloring Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little coloring hopefully every day and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

6 commenti:

  1. Darling card, your penguins are so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow...this is just too darn cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday!

    RispondiElimina
  3. So cute. Great shadow box card with those cute penguins. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    RispondiElimina
  4. So super cute! Thanks for joining us at Merry Mondays too!

    RispondiElimina