giovedì 2 gennaio 2020

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.. a lovely baby card with Penguin Palace!


Hello there and happy thursday!
Today I'm happy to share a cute clean and simple baby boy card I made with all Penguin Palace goodies!



I started by making my card base out of white cardstock, added some details with my scoring board and inked the front with Squeezed Lemon Distress Ink on top of the Rain of Hearts stencil.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Welcome, Little one set and glued them down with foam adhesive.


Finally I added some Nuvo Drops here and there as ebellishments.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento