sabato 11 gennaio 2020

The new Sunny Studio release is here!

Happy weekend friends! 

Just poppin' here real quick to share the new Sunny Studio release is now avaiable at Ellen Hutson, YAY! 


Take a look down below.. the new stuff is super super cute!


Can't wait to show you what I've been creating with all the new goodies starting from next week so .. stay tuned! 
And if you are just like me and sometimes you can not resist cute crafty goodies.. Happy Shopping then! As I'll share some inspiration, you'll already have by yourself all the products to re create my projects and your own!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento