giovedì 16 gennaio 2020

Let's Adventure.. with Penguin Palace!


Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a fun and colorfull "Let's adventure..!" card, made with all Penguin Palace supplies!



First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Fun Adventure set and added some details with a white gel pen.


I created my background sky with Distress Inks and a custom made cloudy stencil and I stamped my sentiment on the bottom. 
I created my scene and adhered down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


I added some Tonic Nuvo Drops embellishments here and there and I'm so super happy about how this card turned out, it makes me smile!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento