mercoledì 22 gennaio 2020

"Happy Easter" card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!

Today I'm sharing an Happy Easter card, made with all Sunny Studio new goodies!


Awww look at these cool chicks!
First of all I created my white card base, I trimmed another piece of white cardstock to size and I sponged it with the Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. I let it dry completely, then glued it down to the front of my card.


I die cut this scalloped panel out of white cardstock using the new Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set , stamped my Happy Easter sentiment and masked the bottom. I lightly inked the top with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and I glued the panel down to my card.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from these different sets: Chickie Baby set + coordinated dies and Spring Showers + coordinated dies.
I added some details with a white gel pen, created my little scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I added some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
This card is so sweet, can't wait to mail it for Easter!

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento