martedì 7 gennaio 2020

"Tone on tone stencil technique" mini serie with Heffy Doodle!

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing 3 cards ( yes you guys, 3!!) with different designs, made with the same "tone on tone" technique featuring lots of new Heffy Doodle products.

The new release is amazing, there are so many awesome products and I hope you'll check them out at the end of this super long post. Now.. enjoy some fresh inspiration!


First card I'm sharing is for all the cats lover out there.. it showcases the new Purrfect Day set + coordinated dies and the Crazy Kaleidoscope stencil.



First I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I masked a stripe on the front bottom and lightly inked the top with Twisted Citron Distress Ink Oxide. Then I placed my stenicl on top and I inked on top with the same ink to create this lovely tone on tone look. I'm so in love with this technique cause it softens the contrast that's usually created by stencils and bring the design to life at the same time.


This next card features the new Quill you be mine set + coordinated dies and the Fancy Foliage stencil. I also added the clouds from the Superdudes set and used the Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink Oxide.



All the images are colored with copics and I added all the details with a white gel pen.
On to the third card..


Aww these little angels are so adorable! 
Here I'm showcasing the new My little angel set + coordinated dies and the Confetti Hearts stencil as well as some clouds from the Superdudes set once again. Here I used the Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink Oxide for my background.



I also added some sparkling sequins by Pretty Pink Posh and a little red heart to finish my cards.
Hope you like them all as much as I do and feel inspired now to create with the new Heffy Doodle release.

Please find here linked down below( to Ellen Hutson) all the products I used to make my cards and all the new HD goodies.

If you do prefer shopping at Scrapbook.com please click *HERE*.



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento