mercoledì 15 gennaio 2020

"Have a magical Birthday" card with the new Sunny Studio release!

Hello there!

Today I'm super excited to share some inspiration with the new Sunny Studio release! 

I made a card featuring a bunch of new products and ..it's a magical one!


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I cut a piece of dark blue cardstock to size and embossed it with the new Blooming Frame die, using my die cutting machine and an embossing mat. I glued it down to the front of my card and moved on to my images. 


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut lots of images from these sets: Prancing Pegasus set + coordinated dies, Banner Basics + coordinated dies, Spring Showers set + coordinated dies.
I also added some details to all the images with a white gel pen, created my design and glued everything down with liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I added some embellishments from the Iridescent Pastel confetti and the Pink and Purple Heart confetti mix to finish my design.
It's such an happy and girly card, hope you like it!

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento