giovedì 4 luglio 2019

"Sun-kissed" card with Penguin Palace!


Hello there!
Today I'm happy to share a sweet summer card I made with the adorable Summer Sunshine set by Penguin Palace.



I think this is my fave set from the new release, look at that little cat having a dessert! ihih!!


I created my card base out of white cardstock, and I also cut out a thin stripe and stamped my sentiment on.
I masked the bottom and inked the top with a light blue ink, I added some sparkle watercolor splatters, let everything dry and then I did the same for the bottom part, using a light orange ink.


I stamped, colored and die cut all the images and added some white details and lots of sparkle with my wink of stella clear brush.


I created these 2 little scene and glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape.
Finally I adhered my sentiment stripe too and some sparkling clear sequins.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento