mercoledì 24 luglio 2019

Autumn Blessings catrd with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 

Today I have a cute Fall themed card to share, made using lots of Hello Bluebird goodies!



These days are all about Background stamps at HB, new designes are just being revealed and I can't wait to create with them!
Unfortunately they are still on their way, so I created some projects with 2 already released background that I love.



For today I chose the Cozy Plaid Background to create this seasonal project.
these critters are so cute and I can't wait for Fall!!


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



1 commento: