mercoledì 24 luglio 2019

Just bee-cause card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!
Today I have a cute card feat some of the new Sunny Studio goodies to share.



First of all I die cut my panel with the new Frilly Frames Hexagon die, then I partially dry embossed the hexagon pattern in the center.
I colored it by sponging some Spiced Marmelade ink on top and I let it dry.



I die cut some speech bubbled out of white cardstock using the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles set, I stamped all my bees from the Just Bee-cause set and colored everything with copics.
I also stamped the sentiment and I glued everything down on to my panel.



I mounted my panel on to a white card bases, added some details with a white gel pen, a little bit of Glossy Accents on all the wings and these lovely tiny hearts from the Red & Pink Heart Confetti set.


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento