giovedì 18 luglio 2019

Ping me anytime card for Penguin Palace!


Hello there!
Today I have a cute card feat the cute Penguin Agenda set, awww these little pengins are soo cute!!









































I used some patterned paper for my background and then stamped, colored and die cut all these cuties.
I stamped my sentiment at the center and glued everything down with foam adhesive, creating this fun design.
I had to use them all on to my card cause they are all way too adorable!ihih!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)


See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento