domenica 21 luglio 2019

I'm on the Lawn Fawn Blog! YAY!!!!

Hello there and happy weekend!
Today I'm super happy to bring you some Summer inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog!

I can't believe I have my own little Lawn Fawn watermark here below, I'm so excited I need a 5 minutes fan moment cause I love this brand so much and I feel so honored, this is totally a dream come true!!

I created a little beach house with the new Scalloped Treat Box Beach House add-on and this set is so cute, it's perfect to dress up the treat box of course but all those die cuts are also perfect to create summer cards, little frames/ home decor pieces, embellish your vacay photo album.. 



First of all I die cut my box out of white cardstock, using the Scalloped Treat Box set. I also added some embossed details to all the sides using my scoring board. I think this add lots of interest cause it mimics wood texture and it reminds me about beach cabins.
Then I die cut all the elements using different Lawn Fawn colored cardstock.
I also die cut my Hello using the Scripty Hello set. 



I used Kraft Cardtsock for all the blinds and the door, Paper Bag for the sand, Noble Fir for the grass, Sunflower for my little seagull and the window openings, Guava for the sentiment and finally Blue Jeans for the roof.
For the roof I wanted more like a curtain feeling and that's why I cut the blue roof in stripes and glued them to my box roof creating this fun beachy towel pattern.
I shaded all the die cuts with both Distress inks and  copics to make them more realistic, glued everything down, assembled my little box and added more details with a white gel pen.



Hope you like my project and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


1 commento:

  1. Francesca congratulazioni!!!! Sono davvero felice per te! brava!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina