domenica 28 luglio 2019

"It's pic-nic time" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there!
Today I'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a cute and simple card feat the Field Mice and the Strawberry Jam stamp sets.



Aww these images are so cute, little mice are my favorite cause they make every scene so sweet!
Look at them, having a little pic nic with bread and strawberry jam, adorable!


First of all I created my cardbase out of whote cardstock, I masked the bottom and inked the top with Spiced Marmelade distress ink. 
I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images and I added details with a white gel pen.


I stamped the sentiment at the bottom, created my little scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
I think this would also be perfect as a little lunch box card :)

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento