mercoledì 24 aprile 2019

"U're super" card with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there and happy wedesday!

Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a Super card! 



Awww look at this cute super puppy, he's sooo cute!
I started by die cutting a stitched rectangle out ow white cardstock and I created my background by sponging some Spice Marmelade distress oxide ink on to the Zapp Attack stencil.
I also die cut some Swirly Clouds and I glued them down on to my background: then I mounted my panel on to a piece of red cardstock and I adhered everything on my white cardbase.


I stamped, colored and die cut some images from the Superdudes set and the Rescue Dog mini set ( that u will receive free with all orders over £30 at Heffy Doodle) and glued them down with foam adhesive.
Finally I stamped my sentiments at the bottom of the card and added some details to my images with a white gel pen.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento