lunedì 29 aprile 2019

A magical card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy monday!

This is my second post for the day: to join the Chibitronics and Heffy Doodle Blog Hop please click *HERE*.

I'm on the Hello Bluebird blog today to share a pretty card feat. the Unicorn Tales set and the Sparkles Script set plus the After the Rain Scene dies.
First of all I die cut my scene and inked up the different elements with Distress inks.
I went for a soft wash of colors and the style is super girly so I have lots of pink on to my clouds here!



Then I stamped, colored (with copics) and die cut all the images.
I glued all the scene elements on to my card base with liquid glue and added glitters all around the clouds at the top and the second one at the bottom. I love how the scene comes together, it's like a little puzzle!



Once the glitter were secured and the glue was dry I stamped my sentiments and added all the images. 
I adehred everything with foam adheisve to give them a little bit of dimension.




Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and the card is finished!

I think this would have been my dream card to receive as a little baby girl, I shared this with my mom few hours ago and she told me that yes, she would have totally bought it for the little me!ihih!! 
And that makes it a special card!! 

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento