venerdì 5 aprile 2019

A prehistoric pals card with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there!

Today I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog with a fun card feat the Prehistoric pals set.



Aww look at this happy couple, they makes me giggles soo much! ahaha!!
It's a super simple design.. lately I love white space and cards that are super quick to make and easy to mail.
I create dmy card base out of white cardstock, I inked the front to give my images a light background and stamped, colored and die cut all the images.


I stamped both my sentiments at the top and bottom and glued everything down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkling clear sequons.


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento