mercoledì 3 aprile 2019

ThermOweb and Sunny Studio happy collab!

Hello there and happy wednesday!!
Today I'm so super happy to show you a special project I made with Sunny Studio and ThermOweb products.




I love when brands collab in fun event and I get to combine lots of stuff I love into one happy project and this is the case!! 
I picked up my fave ThermOweb and Sunny Studio products and had lots of fun!!
First of all I created my card out of simple white cardstock and I cut out a stripe of the same cardstock to build my scene on. I also cut out a tiny coordinated stripe to create the grass, I colored it with some Distress oxide inks and I cut it out using a little grass border die included in the Comic Strip Everyday dies.


I stamped, colored ( with copics) and die cut all the images and I said this a billion times already but this Spring Greetings mini set is my fave for the season! These bunnies are both so elegant and cute I wanna fit them in every project..( I can't wait to make a Christmas card with them ..already! ahah!!)
I kept my dies in place while running through my Big Shot with some Purple tape and it's amazing!
Then I inked up my stripe of white cardstock with some blue Distress ink to create the sky and glued all my images down.
I added some Irridescent foil details on to my card base using double adhesive tape and adhered my little scene with the 3D foam strips. It's such a simple design but in real life all those foil details make it so wonderfull!
Finally I stamped my sentiment and added some sparkling clear sequins.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento