mercoledì 10 aprile 2019

A pizza lover card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there! 
Today I'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with a fun pizza lover card!



First of all I created my cardbase out of some white cardstock and added some dry embossd details with my scoring board, this simple design is my fave lately!
Then I stamped, colored and die cut my images from the Pizza my heart and the Wild for you sets.



I created a soft blue background for my images and I glued down everything with some foam adhesive.
I stamped my sentiment and I think the little pop of color on it is great! I love the Guava ink, it's the perfect red shade! 
Finally I stamped some little hearts here and there and added some sequins.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)


See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento