mercoledì 17 aprile 2019

Happy Birthday tag with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today I have a cute little BDay to share feat the Gnome Matter What set over at the Heffy Doodle blog.



I'm so happy about how this little tag turned out :) 
This little guy is my fave from the set, look at that happy face!

First of all I die cut the tag twice and colored the first one with some Spiced Marmelade ink and the bottom of the secon one with Twisted Citron and Shabby Shutters inks.

I die cut my green tag with the straight grassy border and glued it to my orange one to create a little landscape for my cute scene.


I stamped, colored and die cut all the images, I also added some little clouds from the Superdudes set, a cute speech bubble from the Whatcha Saying Now set and the sentiment from the Whatcha Sayin' set.
I glued all the elements down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive .


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and a silver twine.
I think this would be the perfect little gift tag for a colorfull and happy bouquet or a gift plant.
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento