giovedì 20 aprile 2023

"Sending sunshine" card with RAM

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing another cute card featuring one of the new digital stamps by Rachelle Anne Miller ..



This little sending sunshine scene is soo cute! I love that little cow so much! 
I colored it with copics,  kept that pretty simple and added some tonic nuvo drops for fun :)

Discount code 


Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento