lunedì 3 aprile 2023

Lawn Fawnatics challenge 146

Happy monday everyone! 
Today, it's the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge and we have a fun color board for you to create with and be inspired by..


I was inspired by the colors to create a fun sky for my baby card..



Aww I love this card so much, I'm so happy about how it turned out!
You may alreday know this: I love creating baby cards so much and I'm so excited about all the new baby themed stuff by Lawn Fawn -  can't wait to create more!


Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Plus one + coordinated dies

Dotted moon and stars backdrop: portrait 

Stitched hillside borders

Scripty hello 

sparkle cardstock - holiday 

 

Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento