martedì 2 agosto 2022

Halloween pumpking cards with Mama Elephant!

Hi there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm so excited to share these cute Hlloween cards I made with Mama Elephant..


Awww look at these pumpkins, arent' they the cutest ever?!


So I had my eyes onto the Favor Bag Accessory - Pumpkin by Mama Elephant for a very very long time and I finally got it some time ago and it makes me so happy!
I love this little pumpkin and all the little face/ expression combos you can play with.
Here I ink blended all my pumpkins to give them extra dimension and interest and of course I had to give them rosy cheecks - eheh!


For my background I created an ink blended purple sky, then added lots of little gold, white and dark purple splatters and I die cut the Winter Forest Cover from white cardstock.
For the sentiment I chose a digital image from Echo Park Paper designs.

Hope you like these too cute to spook cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento