lunedì 13 giugno 2022

Bday beach chickies card with Mama Elephant!

Hello there and happy monday!
Today I'm sharing this cute bday card I made with the Beach chickies set by Mama Elephant..


Aww these summer cuties are so adorable!
My favourite is the little mermaid one at the right bottom but the one with the flaming inflatable is so much fun too!


I created my simple background with Spiced marmalade distress ink oxide and colored all my little chicks with copic markers.
The sentiment is from the Wishes enclosed set and was stamped with kiddie pool ink by Lawn Fawn.
This card makes me so happy, I hope u like it too :)

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento