mercoledì 18 maggio 2022

Cuddling koalas with Rachelle Anne Miller

Happy wednesday everyone!
Today I'm so super happy to share this cute card I made with the Cuddling Koalas digital stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller design..


Aww these koalas are soo sweet! 
I stamped this little scene and colored it with copics + I added some ink blending onto the sky.


I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and covered the front with patterned paper, then die cut the scene out and added on top with foam adhesive.
Then I stamped my sentiment and added a little heart confetti (I do recommend doing this before but I forgot and was lucky it stamped perfectly - eheh!)

Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento